I was recently going through one of the many archives I'd collected over the years, and I came across these fine pictures. They are a collection of cover art from Isaac Asimov's books through the years.
(Update: A quick search has revealed that all this cover art was done by Michael Whelan)
I've also included a brief description right next to the pictures just so that you've some idea what each one is about.
The following pictures are tributes to Asimov, from his Robot friends and other entities. My favorites are ofcourse those where Asimov is surrounded by Giskard.
And finally, a fitting tribute to the greatest master of science fiction.
Dear Dr. Isaac Asimov,
Thank you for all the fantastic stories, thank you for stirring my imagination and thank you for making an engineer and a half decent scientist out of me.
But more than anything, thank you for making my childhood enjoyable.
<< Home