Thursday, December 02, 2004

Blog policy

Well, I never thought I'd write this - but here I go, anyway. This Blog is for people whom I'm acquainted with personally or professionally, or people who're interested in or are a part of Highbrew. Others are free to comment as well, but if you're going to be trolling or leaving anonymous and pointless comments, they'll simply be removed. And no, I don't have to put up with your crap because it's my blog. It's not like I'm asking any of you to read it. I don't really care what you, your girlfriend, your dog or your grandmom think of me. These are my opinions, it's my life and it's my company. If you don't like them, write up your own Blog. I couldn't care less. But if you can't show a little etiquette when leaving comments in my blog, I'll simply remove all trolls and flamebaits. To be honest, it amuses me to think that if you're willing to invest so much of your personal time in putting me down, you must indeed be quite jobless. I'm not about to give in to a bunch of losers who have nothing better to do in their lives than put down those that they disagree with. If you think that the likes of me are trampling upon your rights, maybe there's something wrong with you and your choices in life. So, if you can contribute something of substance, please do. If you cannot, buzz off. If you can argue rationally, please do. But if you do not like my opinions and idealogies, too bad. Yes, I'm quite strongly opinionated and am an absolute jack-ass most of the times. But that's just me, I'm not here to please you or your little pony. And being the stereotypical Bush supporter that I'm, I really don't find the need to put up stuff that I do not like. Addendum: Just in case I wasn't clear the first time, here I go again, in no uncertain words - this is my blog, the contents are my contents and you can be quite assured that they will be absolutely biased, quite prejudiced and will show me in the best possible light. If that offends your sensibilities, go back to Momma.