Monday, September 20, 2004

What's happening

It's been more than a couple of months, and I feel happy that I'm giving shape to my ideas atlast. I returned a couple of weeks back from my internship at the Los Alamos National Labs, and I've been working on getting Highbrew Technologies up and running. Highbrew Technologies has been registered as a company in London, and I'm in the process of getting the paperwork done for California and Atlanta. In the meanwhile, Ganesh should be getting the office in Chennai up and running in just a while. We even have some people who've come aboard to help us in the various areas, from eclectic backgrounds. You know who you are, welcome aboard! So far, there seems to be about 4 product ideas, and 2 research ideas. Not to mention several good ideas in services, but those would entail us to have significant manpower, which is something we cannot afford at this point in time without seeking VC funding. But I suppose it is too early for us to say anything. Meanwhile, I'm done designing the website of Highbrew Technologies -- please feel free to visit http://www.highbrew.com. If you have any questions or comments, do feel free to email them to me.