Monday, September 20, 2004

Introduction

Well, I suppose this is my first post in this Blog. What is this Blog intended to be? For one, I'll primarily talk about Highbrew Technologies, a new technology company that we're in the process of starting. From time to time, I'll ofcourse digress on various topics related to technology, media and society - however the primary focus of this Blog is supposed to be Highbrew Technologies and ideas related to it. Why am I putting up ideas that we plan to be making money on? For one, I'm a big proponent of Open Source, and I believe that ideas and technology should be free and open for everyone to use. But more importantly, I believe that I would get valuable inputs for our ideas this way, and it would benefit everyone in the process. So, let's see how things go.